- 1 cup of sugar
- food coloring
- cookie sheet
- non-stick fry pan
- wooden spoon
- oven mitts
Casting the Spell
- Butter the cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator.
- Pour the sugar into the frying pan. Place a few drops of food coloring
into the pan.
- Slowly heat the sugar until it melts -- this will seem like it takes
forever but all good spells take time to brew. Keep stirring the sides of the
pan to get all of the sugar melted.
- The sugar will mix into clumps and then slowly melt.
- Once the sugar is completely melted, pour the mixture onto the chilled
- Let glass cool. Then carefully remove the glass from the cookie sheet. Eat