What you need:
- 8 large Popsicle sticks
- paint of any color (we chose red and
white for Valentines Day)
- a photo
- cardboard (cut slightly smaller than
the Popsicle stick frame)
- magnetic disks or sheets (found at any
What you do:
- Glue the Popsicle sticks together as
shown above. I did this the night before.
- Let the child paint the frame. Dry
- Attach any stickers or decorations.
Little fake flowers are nice for Mother's Day.
- Glue the photo to the cardboard.
- Glue the cardboard to the frame.
- Attach the magnets on the back.